Log In
Login with using your social network account
Password :
Log In
property dispute
I bought a property with my sister. Now i want to sale it and get my money back. but she is not talking to me. property is near her house. she may use it. how can i get back my money. i gave all white money in purchase of that property.
Land law
India: Chandigarh
Answers: 0